The Board of Trustees recognizes that the school facilities of the district should be made available for community purposes under the supervision of responsible persons. This is provided that such use does not interfere with the educational program of the schools. The Board will permit the use of school facilities on a first-come, first-served basis when such request has been made in writing and been approved by the Superintendent or the principal.
Facilities Use Form and Guidelines
Kitchen Use Request Form
Facilities Use Flow Chart
Directions for the Facilities Use Form
- The Organization/potential user of facilities fills out the form and turns it into the requested site.
- The site will ensure that all necessary information has been recorded on the form including hours, dates and facilities requested.
- The site will then agree or not agree to the use of the facilities based upon availability.
- If the site agrees to the use of facilities, the Principal or designee will sign the form, ensure that proof of proper insurance is attached to the form and will forward the items to the district office.
- The site will then send or fax a copy to the Maintenance Department so that Maintenance can set-up custodial services if applicable.
- The district office will apply fees to the facilities use as per Board Policy.
- The district office will send the facilities use form back to the site with a detailed accounting of estimated fees.
- The site will then contact the Organization and let them know what the fees will be. If there is a charge, the site will request the lesser of a $150.00 deposit or the the estimated fees. (This applies to one-time users only. The district office will bill repeat users.)
- The site retains the white copy and disperses the goldenrod copy to the Organization. The district office will retain the pink copy.