When and where can I register my child?
What school will my student attend?
What documents will I need to provide to register my child?
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization record
  • Proof of residence within the District
  • All students entering 7th grade will need to provide proof that they have received an adolescent pertussis(wooping cough) booster shot (Tdap) prior to starting school.
  • High School Transcript from other school.
What if my home school is filled to capacity?
How can I get information about District's transportation options?
The WPUSD Transportation Department provides safe transportation for approximately 600 students between our five General Ed. and twelve Special Ed. routes. We also provide transportation to our students for activity and sports trips. Our team of bus drivers and mechanics is here to ensure the safest and most pleasant bus ride possible for our students.